A New Revolutionary Car Coating. Graphene + Ceramic Hybrid. High Gloss. Hyper Hydrophobic. Superior Protection.
Introducing an innovative car coating that combines graphene and ceramic for a superior performance. Our hybrid formula creates a high gloss finish that is hyper hydrophobic, repelling water and dirt with ease. A 10H hardness provides superior protection for your car's paint that lasts up to 5-years!
ADVANCED CERAMIC COATING
HybridCoat Graphene + Ceramic Coating, the ultimate solution for automotive protection. With its advanced technology, your vehicle will stay looking new and protected against the elements.
Experience the latest in automotive coating technology and invest in the future of your vehicle.
- Hyper Hydrophobic technology offers superior water sheeting and beading capabilities that resist permanent water spots and contamination build-up.
- Ultra Glossy finish creates a beautiful sheen that reflects your paint pigments, adding depth of color and mirror finishing.
- 10H+ Hardness rating provides a tough coating that can withstand everyday contamination, scratches, and weathering.
- Real Quartz formula is made from 100% genuine SiO2 coating that cures into a solid glass structure, cross-linking with your clear coat to form a blanket of protection.
- High Graphene Concentration in our proprietary formulation exceeds classic standards, offering a more durable coating.
- Increased Protection against oxidation, paint fading, and other UV damages to increase the lifetime value of your vehicle.
ADVANCED CERAMIC COATING
HybridCoat is a revolutionary coating that fills in all the microscopic pores and valleys within the paint, creating a solid and uniform surface that feels smooth and has a glossy finish. This process provides excellent protection to your vehicle, as it is coated in a hardened glass layer that forms a blanket of defense against external elements. With HybridCoat, your vehicle will stay protected and looking its best for years to come.
WHAT IS GRAPHENE?
Graphene is a transparent protective layer made of carbon atoms arranged in a honeycomb pattern, with each layer being only one-atom thick. It is a form of graphite, and on a molecular level, it is much stronger than steel, with a strength that is about 200 times greater.
Despite its strength, it is also highly flexible, with a flexibility that is six times greater than steel.
Additionally, graphene is incredibly lightweight, making it an ideal material for a wide range of applications. With its exceptional properties, graphene is poised to revolutionize industries ranging from electronics, automotive to aerospace.
GLASS BLANKET, DURABLE COATING
HybridCoat's nano-ceramic graphene coating is specifically designed to provide a superior level of protection for your vehicle.
This advanced formula creates a hardened glass blanket that encapsulates and shields your vehicle from external elements, ensuring that it stays looking its best for years to come.
With HybridCoat, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your vehicle is protected by the latest in automotive coating technology.
CLIMATE & WEATHER RESISTANT
Our Nano Ceramic + Graphene coating provides superior protection against the effects of weather and climate.
Designed to shield your vehicle's clear coat and base color from harmful ultraviolet rays and acid rain, this advanced coating helps prevent color fading and degradation.
HybridCoat's proprietary formula offers exceptional protection, with resistance to acidic and alkaline substances ranging from pH 2 to 12. This ensures that your vehicle's coated surface remains protected for the lifetime of your vehicle, with long-lasting protection that you can trust.
Experience the latest in automotive coating technology and invest in the future of your vehicle with HybridCoat.
HybridCoat creates a glass layer on the surface that boasts an impressive 10H+ hardness rating.
This innovative coating provides unparalleled protection against typical day-to-day wear and tear, ensuring that your surface stays looking its best for longer.
Our scratch-resistant properties are enhanced with the application of multiple layers, providing even greater levels of protection for your vehicle's surface.
SUPERIOR GLOSS + SHINE
HybridCoat's innovative formula is designed to penetrate and fill all of the uneven pores and valleys in your vehicle's paint, creating a remarkably smooth, slick, and velvety finish on the coated surface.
This process ensures that your vehicle looks and feels its best, with a sleek finish that is sure to turn heads.
Experience a shiny glossy car like you've never experienced before!
Hydrophobic coatings are designed to repel water and other liquids, creating a protective layer on the surface of your vehicle.
In the case of HybridCoat, the advanced glass-blanket layer creates a high level of repellency to stains and water.
With a high contact angle on the surface, water naturally slides off, effectively washing away any physical dirt and stains.
This creates a sealed and coated surface that turns your vehicle into a self-cleaning machine, preventing the accumulation of contamination and keeping it looking clean and new for longer.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply HybridCoat, follow these simple steps:
- Shake the bottle well to ensure proper mixing of the formula.
- Apply a few drops of HybridCoat onto your applicator until the pad is evenly coated.
- Apply the coating to full panels if small to medium sized. For larger panels, apply the coated half panels at a time using a cross-hatch pattern to ensure an even distribution.
- Wait for approximately 3-4 minutes or until you notice a noticeable ‘flash' or ‘rainbow' effect, then use a high-quality microfiber towel with a GSM of 300 or higher to buff the surface evenly until excess product is removed and the surface is smooth.
- Repeat steps for a second layer after waiting for 5 minutes of drying time between layers. Applying two layers ensures optimal coverage and helps prevent any missed spots.
- Allow the coating to cure for approximately 24 hours before exposing the vehicle to moisture or dirt.
By following these simple steps, you can ensure that your vehicle is coated in the latest in automotive technology and stays protected for years to come.
If you have no experience in installing ceramic coatings, it is advised to have a professional install this coating for you.
WHAT MAKES HYBRID COAT BETTER
SiO2 Concentration in HybridCoat makes this one of highest concentration of SiO2 on the market. This means unparalleled performance at it's best.
Graphene Oxide concentration in HybridCoat tops the charts of other available “graphene” coatings. HyridCoat Graphene provides phenomenal gloss and slickness.
INVEST IN THE FUTURE TODAY
Availability: 19 in stock